We are planning a "roots" family trip to Budapest, Hungary, in June on 2015, for two weeks. There will be 11 of us, and we need 9 beds. Our preference would be to stay on the Pest side in two apartments in the same building or close to each other. We would like to be in the center of the city, in an area with restaurants, theaters, and near public transportation . The other option would be to rent four hotel rooms , which would be very expensive, unless someone can recommend a hotel that is reasonable priced. We are not fussy - but it must be clean, have private bathrooms, and a good location. Can you help with suggestions for apartments or hotels.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 9 where to stay in London?
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 13 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion