We are planning a "roots" family trip to Budapest, Hungary, in June on 2015, for two weeks. There will be 11 of us, and we need 9 beds. Our preference would be to stay on the Pest side in two apartments in the same building or close to each other. We would like to be in the center of the city, in an area with restaurants, theaters, and near public transportation . The other option would be to rent four hotel rooms , which would be very expensive, unless someone can recommend a hotel that is reasonable priced. We are not fussy - but it must be clean, have private bathrooms, and a good location. Can you help with suggestions for apartments or hotels.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIM 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AIMTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 3 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 7 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 8 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 9 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Norway Honeymoon
- 14 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 15 Schengen Rule
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 20 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)