We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appenzell in December?
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 Day Trips from Granada
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Rome Water Shortage
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Visiting Zurich
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Getting around London
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 24 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 25 Iceland in January/February