We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 7 Living in Portugal
- 8 Southwestern England
- 9 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 10 Stay in Venice
- 11 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 14 Escher Museum The Hague
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 20 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 21 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 22 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 23 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome