We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
- 1 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 2 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 3 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 4 jungfraujoch mid june
- 5 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 6 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 7 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 11 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 12 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 13 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 14 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 15 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 16 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 17 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 18 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 19 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 22 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 23 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 24 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy