We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 3 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 4 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 5 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 6 Split to Venice. Help!
- 7 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 8 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 9 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 12 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 13 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 14 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 19 Monet's Giverny
- 20 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 Transportation in Paris
- 24 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 25 Urgent Need of Advice