We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 2 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 3 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 4 Alone in Paris
- 5 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 6 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 7 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 8 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 9 PASSPORT number changed
- 10 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 11 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 12 Train travel in Europe
- 13 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 14 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 15 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 16 tuscany/florence tour
- 17 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 18 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 19 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 22 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 23 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 24 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 25 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona