We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 2 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 3 Day trips from Bologna
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 6 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 7 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 13 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 14 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 15 Grad Schools in London?
- 16 Mama Mia Italy!
- 17 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 18 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 19 Paris in black and white
- 20 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 21 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 22 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 23 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 24 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 25 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??