We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 Where to stay in London?
- 4 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 5 Loving Lisbon
- 6 Booking hotels before trains
- 7 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 8 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 9 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 10 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 11 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 12 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 15 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 16 What type of visa is right for me?
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 RHK's Fall escape
- 20 1 way ticket
- 21 Vienna to Bratislava
- 22 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 23 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days