We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roma Pass
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 10 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE