We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Venice Banning Fodors
- 15 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer