We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
- 1 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Belgium