We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 6 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 7 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 8 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 9 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 10 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 11 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 12 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 13 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 14 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 15 Taxi service in Nice
- 16 Berlin Trip Report
- 17 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 18 2 month backpacking though europe
- 19 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 20 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 23 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 24 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre