We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 2 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 3 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 4 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 5 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 6 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 7 air conditioning
- 8 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 9 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 10 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 11 Our Paris plans
- 12 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 13 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 14 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 15 Italy Trip - 2 Weeks
- 16 Bath or Exeter
- 17 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 18 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 19 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 20 Perigord Noir-not a good fit for us
- 21 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 22 1st time in Europe - need help
- 23 Ostuni favourites
- 24 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 25 Strasbourg or Obernai?