We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 "Too Much Cows"
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Bordeaux to Nice
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 10 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 Rome -- The next time around
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 16 Rome to Venice
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 20 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 21 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 A quick visit to Hampton Court