We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 2 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 3 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 4 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 5 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 11 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 12 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 13 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 16 Madrid apartment input, please
- 17 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 18 December honeymoon in Europe
- 19 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 staying a month or so in each place
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls