We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 7 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 Path of the Gods Question
- 11 Loire Valley 12 days
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 14 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 20 Prague on a budget...
- 21 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 22 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 First trip - destination advice!
- 25 Driving in Portual/Spain