We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Ireland driving itinerary
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 Day trips from Uzes
- 13 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 14 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 15 Visiting the Black Forest
- 16 Barcelona to Morocco
- 17 Laundry - Ireland?
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 AVE train tickets questions.
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Rome to Positano
- 24 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 25 Naples or Genoa