We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Greek ferries
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 7 Arc de Triumph Question
- 8 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 9 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 10 Prague flea markets
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 21 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 22 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris