We are planning on going to Budapest this summer for 4 or 5 days and were looking for an apartment (there are 5 of us) with air conditioning and a washer and dryer (found lots that apparently come with washer only?). Would prefer central location as well. Any suggestions? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 6 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 7 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 8 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 9 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 12 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 Rome for a week
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Holiday in Europe
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques