I am currently panning a trip to Prague and Vienna. I will be in Prague for 5 days for work but will not be able to tour the city due to the hours of the meetings. So my question is how many additional days/night should I stay in Prague to enjoy it to the fulliest? After that I am going ot head to Vienna, how many days will the city take?
Should I replace my days in Vienna with Budapest?
FYI- I'm a young active adult who will have the energy to tour non-stop everyday!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge photo on Bing
- 2 British English
- 3 A town in France for a month
- 4 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 5 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 6 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 7 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 8 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 Spain for 7 days
- 14 Normandy in October
- 15 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 16 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 17 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 18 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 19 first family trip to Switzerland
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 24 Biking across Europe
- 25 Rioja in one day on way to Basque