I am currently panning a trip to Prague and Vienna. I will be in Prague for 5 days for work but will not be able to tour the city due to the hours of the meetings. So my question is how many additional days/night should I stay in Prague to enjoy it to the fulliest? After that I am going ot head to Vienna, how many days will the city take?
Should I replace my days in Vienna with Budapest?
FYI- I'm a young active adult who will have the energy to tour non-stop everyday!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Italy train question
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Norway Fjords
- 10 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 11 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 12 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 13 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 14 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 15 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 16 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 19 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 20 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 21 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 22 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 23 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 Day trip suggestion from London