I am currently panning a trip to Prague and Vienna. I will be in Prague for 5 days for work but will not be able to tour the city due to the hours of the meetings. So my question is how many additional days/night should I stay in Prague to enjoy it to the fulliest? After that I am going ot head to Vienna, how many days will the city take?
Should I replace my days in Vienna with Budapest?
FYI- I'm a young active adult who will have the energy to tour non-stop everyday!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrird and Seville
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Greece
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 8 Lake Como AREA questions
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 19 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome