I am currently panning a trip to Prague and Vienna. I will be in Prague for 5 days for work but will not be able to tour the city due to the hours of the meetings. So my question is how many additional days/night should I stay in Prague to enjoy it to the fulliest? After that I am going ot head to Vienna, how many days will the city take?
Should I replace my days in Vienna with Budapest?
FYI- I'm a young active adult who will have the energy to tour non-stop everyday!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 My 3 days in Venice
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 My final Prague itinerary
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Car Rentals in Avignon