I am currently panning a trip to Prague and Vienna. I will be in Prague for 5 days for work but will not be able to tour the city due to the hours of the meetings. So my question is how many additional days/night should I stay in Prague to enjoy it to the fulliest? After that I am going ot head to Vienna, how many days will the city take?
Should I replace my days in Vienna with Budapest?
FYI- I'm a young active adult who will have the energy to tour non-stop everyday!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014