We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 London Trip Travel
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?