We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 2 CROATIA SPLIT
- 3 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 Moroccan food in Paris
- 12 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 13 Self-driving tips for France
- 14 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 15 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 16 Tour Group Operators
- 17 Eating in University cafeterias
- 18 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 21 Italy things to do?
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report