We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Ideas for Spain in May
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain