We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 2 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 3 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 6 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 7 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 8 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 9 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 10 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Munich accommodations
- 13 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 14 Trains
- 15 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 16 Travel to San Gimignano
- 17 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 20 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 21 marbella spain
- 22 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 23 Barcelona restaurants
- 24 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets