We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in December for 10 days
- 2 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 3 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 6 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 7 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 8 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 9 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 12 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 14 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 15 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 16 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Tipping in the UK
- 19 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 20 at what point should one get health insurance
- 21 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 22 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 23 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 24 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?