We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
- 1 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 2 Yet another train question......
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 5 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Reichstag tickets
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 15 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 16 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 17 One week in Norway
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 20 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 23 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 24 Do and don't, eating in France
- 25 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary