We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Autumn in Paris
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Athens at New Years
- 10 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 11 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 12 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 15 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 16 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 17 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 18 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 22 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 I dream of Europe