We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 8 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Five nights in Extremadura
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 17 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 18 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria