We are travelling to Budapest for a five day stay and are unsure which side of the river to stay. I stayed in the Castle area 20 years ago and remember it as being somewhat reserved. We are looking for an area with an interesting street life in terms of cafes, restaurants, points of interest etc. Any advice?
Buda or Pest - Where would you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 2 choosing seats at La Scala
- 3 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 12 Dollhouse furniture
- 13 3 weeks in Sicily
- 14 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 Italy in October
- 17 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 tipping wait staff and others
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris