I will be in London for (only!) 3 glorious days and am trying to fit in as much as I can in those 3 days.
Question: if I take the Buckingham Palace tour on Sunday morning at first opening (9:45am) will I have enough time to tour the Palace and see the Changing of the Guard at 11:30am?
Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 온라인배팅┏少】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【少┓온라인배팅
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 Killarney
- 6 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 19 Greek fuel cost
- 20 Day trips around Vienna
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Vacation
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies