I will be in London for (only!) 3 glorious days and am trying to fit in as much as I can in those 3 days.
Question: if I take the Buckingham Palace tour on Sunday morning at first opening (9:45am) will I have enough time to tour the Palace and see the Changing of the Guard at 11:30am?
Thank you in advance for any advice!
Buckingham Palace tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 4 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 9 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 15 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 16 Sicily Suggetions
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 19 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 25 London hotel