I will be in London for (only!) 3 glorious days and am trying to fit in as much as I can in those 3 days.
Question: if I take the Buckingham Palace tour on Sunday morning at first opening (9:45am) will I have enough time to tour the Palace and see the Changing of the Guard at 11:30am?
Thank you in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 Alitala
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 An evening in London
- 23 NYT article
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag