We understand that we can take an overnight sleeper train from Bucharest to Budapest. Is there someone who can recommend this and let us know how to do it?
Bucharest to Budapest by Train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 Italy tours
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Scottish Passport
- 8 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 9 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Questions About Croatia
- 12 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Best day trips from Paris
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 20 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 21 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 25 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland