How can we get tickeks to tour the building in advance. I can't find a website for tickets. If anybody knows how to organize a tour in advance please let me know. We plan on visiting the Palace of Parliament teh morning of the day after we arrive. Thanks.
Bucharest teh Palace of Parliament tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Italy in October 2015
- 24 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria