How can we get tickeks to tour the building in advance. I can't find a website for tickets. If anybody knows how to organize a tour in advance please let me know. We plan on visiting the Palace of Parliament teh morning of the day after we arrive. Thanks.
Bucharest teh Palace of Parliament tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food tours in Rome?
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Rome Food Tour
- 4 trip to norway
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 8 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 9 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 Italy and Croatia
- 13 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 14 Help with England/Wales tour
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 21 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 22 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?