How can we get tickeks to tour the building in advance. I can't find a website for tickets. If anybody knows how to organize a tour in advance please let me know. We plan on visiting the Palace of Parliament teh morning of the day after we arrive. Thanks.
Bucharest teh Palace of Parliament tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 2 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 3 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 9 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 13 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 14 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 15 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 16 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 17 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 18 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 19 German Wings
- 20 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 21 Bologna Restaurants
- 22 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 23 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 24 Spain 2 beach locations
- 25 A week in Sicily doable or not?