How can we get tickeks to tour the building in advance. I can't find a website for tickets. If anybody knows how to organize a tour in advance please let me know. We plan on visiting the Palace of Parliament teh morning of the day after we arrive. Thanks.
Bucharest teh Palace of Parliament tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 3 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 9 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Unique Venice Activity
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 17 car rental advice in Portugal
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 25 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?