Will be in Brussels for 3 days in September. I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on preferences between these two hotels.
Also, any recommendations for restaurants in Brussels are appreciated. (If anyone has Chinese restaurant recommendations, they would be especially helpful, as my in-laws are Chinese). Thanks in advance
Brussels Welcome Hotel vs. Hotel Amigo; Restaurant Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 3 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Eating in University cafeterias
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 8 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 wineries near Ronda
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 16 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Tour Group Operators
- 24 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)