Will be in Brussels for 3 days in September. I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on preferences between these two hotels.
Also, any recommendations for restaurants in Brussels are appreciated. (If anyone has Chinese restaurant recommendations, they would be especially helpful, as my in-laws are Chinese). Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 2 weekend from cologne germany
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 6 London Theater
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 14 Munich itinerary review
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 17 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 21 3nights in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Europe itinerary questions
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
Brussels Welcome Hotel vs. Hotel Amigo; Restaurant Recommendations