Will be in Brussels for 3 days in September. I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on preferences between these two hotels.
Also, any recommendations for restaurants in Brussels are appreciated. (If anyone has Chinese restaurant recommendations, they would be especially helpful, as my in-laws are Chinese). Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Prague
- 12 Ischia
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Spain and South of France
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Overnight at Heathrow
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help
Brussels Welcome Hotel vs. Hotel Amigo; Restaurant Recommendations