Will be in Brussels for 3 days in September. I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on preferences between these two hotels.
Also, any recommendations for restaurants in Brussels are appreciated. (If anyone has Chinese restaurant recommendations, they would be especially helpful, as my in-laws are Chinese). Thanks in advance
Brussels Welcome Hotel vs. Hotel Amigo; Restaurant Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore