Will be in Brussels for 3 days in September. I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on preferences between these two hotels.
Also, any recommendations for restaurants in Brussels are appreciated. (If anyone has Chinese restaurant recommendations, they would be especially helpful, as my in-laws are Chinese). Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 교대안마방 o1o-4373-191o サ남궁실장 サ
- 2 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 3 교대역안마 o1o-4373-191o サ남궁실장 サ
- 4 교대안마 o1o-4373-191o サ남궁실장 サ
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 선릉안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-191o サ남궁실장
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 선릉안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-191o サ남궁실장 サ
- 9 선릉안마추천 o1o-4373-191o サ남궁실장 サ
- 10 선릉근처안마 o1o-4373-191o サ남궁실장 サ
- 11 선릉안마방 o1o-4373-191o サ남궁실장 サ
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 14 Itinerary help
- 15 Cash machines ATM
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
Brussels Welcome Hotel vs. Hotel Amigo; Restaurant Recommendations