Will be in Brussels for 3 days in September. I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on preferences between these two hotels.
Also, any recommendations for restaurants in Brussels are appreciated. (If anyone has Chinese restaurant recommendations, they would be especially helpful, as my in-laws are Chinese). Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 2 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 3 Escargots in Paris
- 4 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Vacation in Great Britain
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 We're here!
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 19 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 20 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 21 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Info about Poland
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question
Brussels Welcome Hotel vs. Hotel Amigo; Restaurant Recommendations