Can you recommend a Company that does walking tours to see and understand more about Brussels? What about a tour to Waterloo?
Brussels Walking Tours including Waterloo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 3 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 6 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 7 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 8 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 9 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 10 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 11 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 14 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 15 Scotland day tour
- 16 England sites not to miss
- 17 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 22 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 23 Casual men's dress in Paris
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)