We are in Brussels for 5 days in April, put up near the city square. What's the best public transport option to take - I read up that the cartel of 10 tickets gets you 10 trips. We are two adults and a 7 year old, so I don't think that the 10 ticket pack would be enough at all.
Is it a good idea to buy the 72 hour Jump pass that gives unlimited access for 3 days and then use the 10 ticket pack for the remaining 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Summer School in France
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia