We are in Brussels for 5 days in April, put up near the city square. What's the best public transport option to take - I read up that the cartel of 10 tickets gets you 10 trips. We are two adults and a 7 year old, so I don't think that the 10 ticket pack would be enough at all.
Is it a good idea to buy the 72 hour Jump pass that gives unlimited access for 3 days and then use the 10 ticket pack for the remaining 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/alpha-force-testo-ca/
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia