We are in Brussels for 5 days in April, put up near the city square. What's the best public transport option to take - I read up that the cartel of 10 tickets gets you 10 trips. We are two adults and a 7 year old, so I don't think that the 10 ticket pack would be enough at all.
Is it a good idea to buy the 72 hour Jump pass that gives unlimited access for 3 days and then use the 10 ticket pack for the remaining 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 아시안카지노→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 10 Versailles
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 14 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 15 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 16 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 17 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Athens
- 22 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Germany train help!