Can you help me. I have never been to Europe but plan to go next year. I will be starting in Brussels and want to see France Spain Amsterdam and Portugal. What do you recommend or should I avoid. To make it more difficult for you I have about 2 weeks . You're all so knowledgeable. Would appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 2 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 3 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 7 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 Piedmont as a destination
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 12 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 Passport proplems
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 22 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome