My boyfriend and I are going to spend NYE in London, but are flying into Brussels first to visit some friends. I have been looking for a cheap way to get from Brussels to London, and seemingly can only find buses/coaches that go from London TO Brussels but not the other way around. Does anyone know if there are bus services from Brussels to London or any other cheap way to get there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Brussels to London (Bus/Coach)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help regarding removal firm in london
- 2 Amalfi coast in May
- 3 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 4 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 5 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 6 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 7 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 8 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Using Obb website
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 Germany for 3 weeks
- 16 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 rail pass
- 19 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 20 Help me with this trip
- 21 WiFi on trains
- 22 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?