My boyfriend and I are going to spend NYE in London, but are flying into Brussels first to visit some friends. I have been looking for a cheap way to get from Brussels to London, and seemingly can only find buses/coaches that go from London TO Brussels but not the other way around. Does anyone know if there are bus services from Brussels to London or any other cheap way to get there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Brussels to London (Bus/Coach)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burg Eltz
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 4 Germany-berlin marathon
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 itinerary help
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -