My boyfriend and I are going to spend NYE in London, but are flying into Brussels first to visit some friends. I have been looking for a cheap way to get from Brussels to London, and seemingly can only find buses/coaches that go from London TO Brussels but not the other way around. Does anyone know if there are bus services from Brussels to London or any other cheap way to get there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Brussels to London (Bus/Coach)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Which travel plan?
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 London at Easter
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 13 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 16 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 17 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 18 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 15 days in Europe,