My boyfriend and I are going to spend NYE in London, but are flying into Brussels first to visit some friends. I have been looking for a cheap way to get from Brussels to London, and seemingly can only find buses/coaches that go from London TO Brussels but not the other way around. Does anyone know if there are bus services from Brussels to London or any other cheap way to get there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Brussels to London (Bus/Coach)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Pronunciation
- 5 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 10 What to wear
- 11 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 12 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Back home problems with sim card
- 15 How do you find French food?
- 16 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 17 GPS in Tuscany
- 18 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 italy
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO