My boyfriend and I are going to spend NYE in London, but are flying into Brussels first to visit some friends. I have been looking for a cheap way to get from Brussels to London, and seemingly can only find buses/coaches that go from London TO Brussels but not the other way around. Does anyone know if there are bus services from Brussels to London or any other cheap way to get there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Brussels to London (Bus/Coach)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Good times in Munich, the city
- 4 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 5 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 6 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Iwango went…to Nice
- 19 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Cylades Island Hopping