In May we'll be driving the loop Paris/Reims/Brugge/Brussels/Colmar(Alsase)/Burgundy/Paris. The Brussels - Colmar drive is long so looking for advice on route and possible interim location of interest to visit or possibly sleep.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb a better way to travel.
- 2 Manchester-England's Second City
- 3 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 4 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 5 Halfday in Barcelona
- 6 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 9 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 12 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 13 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 14 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 15 Cadiz or Malaga
- 16 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 A/C in Basel
- 19 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 22 Photographing the lavender in Provence
- 23 San Sebastián how many ways can I say I love you?
- 24 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 25 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?