In May we'll be driving the loop Paris/Reims/Brugge/Brussels/Colmar(Alsase)/Burgundy/Paris. The Brussels - Colmar drive is long so looking for advice on route and possible interim location of interest to visit or possibly sleep.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 3 Venice at Christmas
- 4 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 7 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 10 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 11 Loire Valley itinerary
- 12 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 13 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 14 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 15 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 16 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 17 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 18 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 21 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 22 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 23 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?