In May we'll be driving the loop Paris/Reims/Brugge/Brussels/Colmar(Alsase)/Burgundy/Paris. The Brussels - Colmar drive is long so looking for advice on route and possible interim location of interest to visit or possibly sleep.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 Croatia couples itinerary
- 5 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 6 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 7 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 8 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Ireland driving itinerary
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 Day trips from Uzes
- 17 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 18 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 19 Visiting the Black Forest
- 20 Barcelona to Morocco
- 21 Laundry - Ireland?
- 22 AVE train tickets questions.
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed