In May we'll be driving the loop Paris/Reims/Brugge/Brussels/Colmar(Alsase)/Burgundy/Paris. The Brussels - Colmar drive is long so looking for advice on route and possible interim location of interest to visit or possibly sleep.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 2 What am I doing wrong?
- 3 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 4 Germany at Christmas
- 5 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 10 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 11 British Airways, anyone?
- 12 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 13 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 14 Mirrors?
- 15 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 16 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 17 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 18 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 19 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 22 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 23 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 24 2 weeks in France next May
- 25 Istanbul to budapest