In May we'll be driving the loop Paris/Reims/Brugge/Brussels/Colmar(Alsase)/Burgundy/Paris. The Brussels - Colmar drive is long so looking for advice on route and possible interim location of interest to visit or possibly sleep.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 Train from Lille to Delft
- 4 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 5 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 16 Amalfi or Positano
- 17 Poland in September
- 18 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 19 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 20 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 21 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 22 Tour or independent
- 23 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 24 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 25 Hertz Never Lost