I am traveling from Brussels to Cochem (Mosel valley - Germany) end of this month. Checked out the fares on Eurorail and the price per person is coming to EUR 120.
Are there any passes or discount cards that anyone can suggest? Look forward to help from the fodorites..
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 5 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 6 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 7 December in Deutschland
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Relaxing destinations?
- 10 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 12 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 13 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 17 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 20 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 21 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 22 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 23 Scotland Highlands
- 24 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 25 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France