I am traveling from Brussels to Cochem (Mosel valley - Germany) end of this month. Checked out the fares on Eurorail and the price per person is coming to EUR 120.
Are there any passes or discount cards that anyone can suggest? Look forward to help from the fodorites..
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Budapest & Prague
- 14 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 17 Paris day trips August
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station