I am traveling from Brussels to Cochem (Mosel valley - Germany) end of this month. Checked out the fares on Eurorail and the price per person is coming to EUR 120.
Are there any passes or discount cards that anyone can suggest? Look forward to help from the fodorites..
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Hotel
- 2 Amsterdam and ?????
- 3 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 FCO connection time
- 6 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 7 Lagos Walking Tour
- 8 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 9 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 13 Euro 2016
- 14 Charles Degaulle question
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Dolomites October 14-18
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland itinerary help
- 24 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 25 Berlin and chocolate lovers