I am traveling from Brussels to Cochem (Mosel valley - Germany) end of this month. Checked out the fares on Eurorail and the price per person is coming to EUR 120.
Are there any passes or discount cards that anyone can suggest? Look forward to help from the fodorites..
Thanks a lot.
Brussels to Cochem (Mosel valley) best way to travel
- 1 Belgium
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Navigo Decouverte
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 first european holiday itinery