I am traveling from Brussels to Cochem (Mosel valley - Germany) end of this month. Checked out the fares on Eurorail and the price per person is coming to EUR 120.
Are there any passes or discount cards that anyone can suggest? Look forward to help from the fodorites..
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 2 Two for One Days OUt
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece
- 8 Tour of Northern Italy
- 9 Italy for Christmas Week
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 restaurants in Marais district
- 12 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 13 Shoes in Scotland
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 17 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 21 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 22 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 23 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)