Is it possible to do a day trip by train from Brussels to Chartres Cathedral?
brussels to Chartres?
- 1 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 2 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 3 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 4 Benita In Paris
- 5 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 7 Rome apartment
- 8 pier in Copenhagen
- 9 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 10 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 11 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 12 Am I too fat too travel?
- 13 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 14 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 15 Train Passes
- 16 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 19 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 20 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 21 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 22 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 23 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 24 Climbing Snowdon
- 25 Zee Best