Any suggestions for the best and economical way to get from Brussels to Barcelona? Train or plane? And if train, any particular service? We're wanting to do this trip in September, need to get from A to B (well, B to B isn't it), pretty directly. Thanks
Brussels to Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 More help with housing in Puglia
- 14 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 19 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 TGV and Provence questions
- 22 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 23 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 24 rent car / Munich
- 25 2 wk Europe Trip Advice