Hey, i have to choose between going to Brussels (Belgium) or to Middelburg (Netherlands) what is there do do or see that can be interesting? Which one do you recommend?
Brussels or Middelburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 3 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 6 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 South of France November Trip Report
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers