We would like to visit Brussels or Bruges during our time in that region. We love museums, local cuisine, chocolate, architecture, interesting churches or cathedrals and simply meandering along the streets for local sights. We will be there last half of September. Any suggestions? We plan on making this stop between visiting Amsterdam and Paris. Any suggestions or thoughts?
Brussels or Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 Easier travel
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Self-driving tips for France
- 20 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 21 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 22 Dordogne in October
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria