We would like to visit Brussels or Bruges during our time in that region. We love museums, local cuisine, chocolate, architecture, interesting churches or cathedrals and simply meandering along the streets for local sights. We will be there last half of September. Any suggestions? We plan on making this stop between visiting Amsterdam and Paris. Any suggestions or thoughts?
Brussels or Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 9 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris