Basically need to do a 1.5 day trip somewhere (travel time excluded) and it's come down to a choice between Brussels and Amsterdam. Have read a couple of things on both on the internet. I'm not much for night life or drinking so most of the other threads I've read on this (other forums) haven't been particularly helpful. I'm more into artsy things and a good city for street photography and nice architecture and plenty of interesting nooks and crannies just for strolling around with an ice cream cone (Hong Kong, Old Quebec, Siena, and Venice come to mind in terms of these wonderful walkaround places). Would pass on museums unless they have super-amazing contemporary art that is beyond half-hearted abstractionism. I like the sense of feeling lost without actually being lost, and the fewer the relative number of English speakers, the better!
Would appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 4 Rome-Itinerary
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 15 Greek fuel cost
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Praiano hotel question
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time