Basically need to do a 1.5 day trip somewhere (travel time excluded) and it's come down to a choice between Brussels and Amsterdam. Have read a couple of things on both on the internet. I'm not much for night life or drinking so most of the other threads I've read on this (other forums) haven't been particularly helpful. I'm more into artsy things and a good city for street photography and nice architecture and plenty of interesting nooks and crannies just for strolling around with an ice cream cone (Hong Kong, Old Quebec, Siena, and Venice come to mind in terms of these wonderful walkaround places). Would pass on museums unless they have super-amazing contemporary art that is beyond half-hearted abstractionism. I like the sense of feeling lost without actually being lost, and the fewer the relative number of English speakers, the better!
Would appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 tipping
- 4 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 9 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 10 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 11 Luggage on trains/security?
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 15 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 16 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 17 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 18 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
- 21 Norwegian air
- 22 London dining service charge
- 23 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 24 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 25 Sardinia?