I am traveling from Paris to Leuven via Brussels. I arrive to Brussels by Thalys train. The connecting train to Leuven is IC 1915. I will have only 9 min between the trains. I have no idea where to find the IC train platform. Anyone could help me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 6 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 7 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 Garda Land
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 15 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 21 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 22 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 23 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 24 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 25 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany