I am interested in a day trip from Brussels to Luxembourg. I will not be able to rent a car, so my option is the train. If I do this, am I pretty much limited to Luxembourg City? I know there are local trains but dont know if the logistics of timing and everything makes it work.
I found one tour group that does bus tours for L City + the Ardennes. I typically dislike tours but this would be convenient for the sake of the bus. However, Viator only operates its tours one day a week and I cannot go that day. Do you know of any other sort of group that does bus tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Portugal itinerary help
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Rome
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 11 Booking hotels before trains
- 12 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 13 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 14 Visiting Spain in January
- 15 Italy/Greece with kids
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 Munich
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France