I am interested in a day trip from Brussels to Luxembourg. I will not be able to rent a car, so my option is the train. If I do this, am I pretty much limited to Luxembourg City? I know there are local trains but dont know if the logistics of timing and everything makes it work.
I found one tour group that does bus tours for L City + the Ardennes. I typically dislike tours but this would be convenient for the sake of the bus. However, Viator only operates its tours one day a week and I cannot go that day. Do you know of any other sort of group that does bus tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for the first time
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 4 Drinks in Spain
- 5 RFID Protection
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 9 Berlin restaurant recs
- 10 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 13 Norfolk base
- 14 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 22 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 25 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?