I am interested in a day trip from Brussels to Luxembourg. I will not be able to rent a car, so my option is the train. If I do this, am I pretty much limited to Luxembourg City? I know there are local trains but dont know if the logistics of timing and everything makes it work.
I found one tour group that does bus tours for L City + the Ardennes. I typically dislike tours but this would be convenient for the sake of the bus. However, Viator only operates its tours one day a week and I cannot go that day. Do you know of any other sort of group that does bus tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 An evening in London
- 8 NYT article
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Rome to Venice
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Bordeaux to Nice
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen