I am interested in a day trip from Brussels to Luxembourg. I will not be able to rent a car, so my option is the train. If I do this, am I pretty much limited to Luxembourg City? I know there are local trains but dont know if the logistics of timing and everything makes it work.
I found one tour group that does bus tours for L City + the Ardennes. I typically dislike tours but this would be convenient for the sake of the bus. However, Viator only operates its tours one day a week and I cannot go that day. Do you know of any other sort of group that does bus tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 2 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 3 I am a.tall foodie
- 4 Transportation
- 5 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 6 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 7 The Best beach in Europe
- 8 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 9 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 13 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 14 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 15 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 16 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 17 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 23 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 24 explore Italy on a budget
- 25 Itenerary Opinion