I am interested in a day trip from Brussels to Luxembourg. I will not be able to rent a car, so my option is the train. If I do this, am I pretty much limited to Luxembourg City? I know there are local trains but dont know if the logistics of timing and everything makes it work.
I found one tour group that does bus tours for L City + the Ardennes. I typically dislike tours but this would be convenient for the sake of the bus. However, Viator only operates its tours one day a week and I cannot go that day. Do you know of any other sort of group that does bus tours?
Brussels --> Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG late September?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 7 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 8 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 12 Best day trips from Paris
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Norway Advice
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 22 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk