I am interested in a day trip from Brussels to Luxembourg. I will not be able to rent a car, so my option is the train. If I do this, am I pretty much limited to Luxembourg City? I know there are local trains but dont know if the logistics of timing and everything makes it work.
I found one tour group that does bus tours for L City + the Ardennes. I typically dislike tours but this would be convenient for the sake of the bus. However, Viator only operates its tours one day a week and I cannot go that day. Do you know of any other sort of group that does bus tours?
Brussels --> Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay near Paris
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 5 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 6 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 7 Koper to Trieste
- 8 Trieste and Koper
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 Dublin Tour Companies
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?