I am interested in a day trip from Brussels to Luxembourg. I will not be able to rent a car, so my option is the train. If I do this, am I pretty much limited to Luxembourg City? I know there are local trains but dont know if the logistics of timing and everything makes it work.
I found one tour group that does bus tours for L City + the Ardennes. I typically dislike tours but this would be convenient for the sake of the bus. However, Viator only operates its tours one day a week and I cannot go that day. Do you know of any other sort of group that does bus tours?
Brussels --> Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Spanish Music
- 3 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 4 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 5 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 6 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Renting an apt.
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 12 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 13 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 14 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 15 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 16 Amalfi coast in May
- 17 Paris winter sales
- 18 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 19 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 23 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 24 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 25 half day at Madrid Prado ?