I am interested in a day trip from Brussels to Luxembourg. I will not be able to rent a car, so my option is the train. If I do this, am I pretty much limited to Luxembourg City? I know there are local trains but dont know if the logistics of timing and everything makes it work.
I found one tour group that does bus tours for L City + the Ardennes. I typically dislike tours but this would be convenient for the sake of the bus. However, Viator only operates its tours one day a week and I cannot go that day. Do you know of any other sort of group that does bus tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 8 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 2017 Easter in Italy
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 17 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 19 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 Towersey, London
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte