We land at Brussels Airport at 9 am and leave from Midi station at 5 pm.
Can anyone suggest a doable itinerary to get a glimpse of the must do see things?
We are not interested in Museums?
Also is there some kind of day travel card? Is it economical for this duration and can you get it from airport?
Thanks & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Brugge hotel help
- 17 Old European currency
- 18 Denmark or Sweden?
- 19 Five night Ireland Trip
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 1 month in Europe