Scrambling to arrange sudden trip in a few weeks! Husband has 2-day conference in Brussels ending on a wed. then 5 days to spend wherever, followed by 3 day conf. in Geneva. I'm suddenly able to go. Places we've been in Europe - Paris, London, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bruges and Amsterdam. One suggestion is Zermatt - beautiful scenery, up the Matterhorn, great food and relaxation. I suppose train from Brussels to Zermatt and then train to Geneva. But thinking maybe we should take advantage of being there to see some fabulous city -- Venice? Munich? Barcelona? Strasbourg? What would you do? Many thanks!!
Brussels, Geneva and where in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds village base
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 4 Hotel in Rome?
- 5 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 6 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 11 Passport Delays
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 14 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 15 Netherlands Delta Works
- 16 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 21 Southern Italy without a Car
- 22 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 25 Planning an itinerary in Southern France