Scrambling to arrange sudden trip in a few weeks! Husband has 2-day conference in Brussels ending on a wed. then 5 days to spend wherever, followed by 3 day conf. in Geneva. I'm suddenly able to go. Places we've been in Europe - Paris, London, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Bruges and Amsterdam. One suggestion is Zermatt - beautiful scenery, up the Matterhorn, great food and relaxation. I suppose train from Brussels to Zermatt and then train to Geneva. But thinking maybe we should take advantage of being there to see some fabulous city -- Venice? Munich? Barcelona? Strasbourg? What would you do? Many thanks!!
Brussels, Geneva and where in between?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 One more last question on Bayeux
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 11 Trip around Spain
- 12 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia