We're getting our itinerary ready for our June trip. We're a couple in our 50s with many European trips behind us. We travel light and try to keep to a budget. We love music, wine, whimsey, art and history. Yeah, we like food, too.
We'll fly into:
1. London for a week, (2nd trip here. We'll certainly see some plays and see the Churchill museum, plus, plus.) We've already been on a Beatles walk, etc.
then train to:
2. Brussels, (3 days?)
3. Antwerp (3 days?)
4. Bruges (2 days?)
5. Amsterdam (3 days?)
6. Copenhagan/Malmo (6 days?)
7. Stockholm (6 days)
My husband 's family comes from Sweden and it's our first visit there. Our last trip was through France/Switzerland for 30 days and we liked our leisurely approach. Are we missing any key places? Do we have too much time in any one place? The only thing locked in is our week in London and flying out of Stockholm, otherwise we're open.
Our focus is culture, museums, nightlife, natural beauty (should we do an island around Sweden??) and enjoying leisure strolls around the city…
Always looking forward to your ideas…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 3 Cash machines ATM
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 7 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 8 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Final Four
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Getting around Lisbon
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help