We're getting our itinerary ready for our June trip. We're a couple in our 50s with many European trips behind us. We travel light and try to keep to a budget. We love music, wine, whimsey, art and history. Yeah, we like food, too.
We'll fly into:
1. London for a week, (2nd trip here. We'll certainly see some plays and see the Churchill museum, plus, plus.) We've already been on a Beatles walk, etc.
then train to:
2. Brussels, (3 days?)
3. Antwerp (3 days?)
4. Bruges (2 days?)
5. Amsterdam (3 days?)
6. Copenhagan/Malmo (6 days?)
7. Stockholm (6 days)
My husband 's family comes from Sweden and it's our first visit there. Our last trip was through France/Switzerland for 30 days and we liked our leisurely approach. Are we missing any key places? Do we have too much time in any one place? The only thing locked in is our week in London and flying out of Stockholm, otherwise we're open.
Our focus is culture, museums, nightlife, natural beauty (should we do an island around Sweden??) and enjoying leisure strolls around the city…
Always looking forward to your ideas…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 2 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 7 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 Bruges
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 19 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 20 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 A week in the Occitanie
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help