We're getting our itinerary ready for our June trip. We're a couple in our 50s with many European trips behind us. We travel light and try to keep to a budget. We love music, wine, whimsey, art and history. Yeah, we like food, too.
We'll fly into:
1. London for a week, (2nd trip here. We'll certainly see some plays and see the Churchill museum, plus, plus.) We've already been on a Beatles walk, etc.
then train to:
2. Brussels, (3 days?)
3. Antwerp (3 days?)
4. Bruges (2 days?)
5. Amsterdam (3 days?)
6. Copenhagan/Malmo (6 days?)
7. Stockholm (6 days)
My husband 's family comes from Sweden and it's our first visit there. Our last trip was through France/Switzerland for 30 days and we liked our leisurely approach. Are we missing any key places? Do we have too much time in any one place? The only thing locked in is our week in London and flying out of Stockholm, otherwise we're open.
Our focus is culture, museums, nightlife, natural beauty (should we do an island around Sweden??) and enjoying leisure strolls around the city…
Always looking forward to your ideas…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Budapest language lessons
- 5 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Alsace to Austria?
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Private Guide in Lyon
- 13 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 14 Budapest Card
- 15 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?