Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 2 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Lake Garda- Italy
- 7 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 8 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 11 T Mobile Does it Again
- 12 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 13 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 14 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 15 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 16 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 17 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 18 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Plan Italy trip
- 21 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 24 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 25 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,