Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 13 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 20 Ireland in a week
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 Car in Prague