Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 Paris to Ramstein
- 6 3 days with a Swindon base
- 7 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 8 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 RFID Protection
- 16 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 17 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 18 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 19 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Rail pass question
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,