Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Laundry - Ireland?
- 7 Visiting the Black Forest
- 8 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 9 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 10 Dover queues
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Puglia
- 13 My greece vacation
- 14 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Barcelona Car rental return
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 22 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 AVE train tickets questions.
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,