Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 A Month stay in Southern France
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Places of interest
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,