Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 One night in the Dolomites
- 5 Vatican tour
- 6 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 7 Places to stop/stay?
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Rome hotel
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Route Information
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 Villa in Italy
- 17 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 18 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 TSA Precheck
- 25 First Trip to Italy- Help!
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,