Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 2 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 3 toarmina or cefalu
- 4 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 5 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 6 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 9 Family vacay in Europe
- 10 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 11 Geneva to Munich
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 16 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 17 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 18 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 19 Path of the gods.
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 22 Santorini
- 23 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 24 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 25 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,