Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 2 Oxford 24 hours
- 3 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 4 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 7 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 12 First trip to Italy
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 First Time Solo Travel info
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Sliema, Malta
- 23 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,