Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 5 Europe itinerary help!
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 24 Best Greek Island
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,