Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 15 Iceland early december visit
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 18 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Italy Car Scam
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,