Hi Luc Claes,
I am looking for help/suggestion with a transportation issue.
We are leaving on a cruise out of ZeeBrugge at 1800; prior to that, we will be coming from Brussels.
First, what is the best way to get from Brussels to ZeeBrugge, and how long will it take?
Second, once at ZeeBrugge, we want to check-in our luggage (which has been already arranged) and then head to Brugge for 6-7 hours. We of course, then need to get back to ZeeBrugge from Brugge. So looking for the easiest/fastest way to do this.
Thanks for your help in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 아시안카지노→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 10 Versailles
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 14 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 15 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 16 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 17 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Athens
- 22 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Germany train help!
Brussels, Brugge, ZeeBrugge Transporation...Need Help Badly!
Hi Luc Claes,