We will be going to Budapest for business , but prior to that, we would like to fly in and out of either Paris or Brussels. We want to see Ghent and Bruges, but mostly go to Burgandy and also Alsace. Please give suggestions as to the best place to use as our base for the landing and departing to and from the US to Europe? Then where do we begin the journey ...we know we will take discount airline in Europe on to Budapest and back...but how would you suggest our side trip?
Brussels and Burgandy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 13 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 14 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 15 London visit
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 21 men's shoes spain
- 22 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?