We will be going to Budapest for business , but prior to that, we would like to fly in and out of either Paris or Brussels. We want to see Ghent and Bruges, but mostly go to Burgandy and also Alsace. Please give suggestions as to the best place to use as our base for the landing and departing to and from the US to Europe? Then where do we begin the journey ...we know we will take discount airline in Europe on to Budapest and back...but how would you suggest our side trip?
Brussels and Burgandy
- 1 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 2 Germany and Italy
- 3 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 4 Changing of the Guard
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 7 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 8 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 18 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 23 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 24 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 25 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?