We are planning a trip this summer to Brussels and Amsterdam. We have never been to either city- are 5 nights in each city too much or not enough? We'd love suggestions as to what to see and do ( we are active seniors) and where we should start and where we should end our trip. Also side trips. Thanks so much.
Brussels and Amsterdam
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 River cruises
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 8 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped