We are planning a trip this summer to Brussels and Amsterdam. We have never been to either city- are 5 nights in each city too much or not enough? We'd love suggestions as to what to see and do ( we are active seniors) and where we should start and where we should end our trip. Also side trips. Thanks so much.
Brussels and Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 9 Transportation in Barcelona
- 10 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 13 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt