We are planning a trip this summer to Brussels and Amsterdam. We have never been to either city- are 5 nights in each city too much or not enough? We'd love suggestions as to what to see and do ( we are active seniors) and where we should start and where we should end our trip. Also side trips. Thanks so much.
Brussels and Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 2 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 8 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 9 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 10 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 11 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 12 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 13 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 14 Madrid apartment input, please
- 15 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 16 December honeymoon in Europe
- 17 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 How long in Venice?
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 staying a month or so in each place
- 22 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 23 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)