We are planning a trip this summer to Brussels and Amsterdam. We have never been to either city- are 5 nights in each city too much or not enough? We'd love suggestions as to what to see and do ( we are active seniors) and where we should start and where we should end our trip. Also side trips. Thanks so much.
Brussels and Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 4 Dordogne lodging
- 5 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 6 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 7 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 8 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 9 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 10 Auto Tours of Amalfi Coast
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 13 Day tours in Capri and Pompeii directly from the Amalfi coast
- 14 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 23 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 24 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 25 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?