What are the other train options to get from Brussels to Amsterdam? I have already booked Thalys tickets for Amsterdam-Paris and Paris-Brussels, but I was told I can go to Brussels station and buy the local train service ticket at the window to go to Amsterdam, as we are not looking at any superfast / luxury drain options for this leg of the journey.
I tried checking online and this is only showing the Thalys for advance booking.
Is it easy to go to the window and buy train tickets for the journey on the day of travel? Approximate fares for adults and children (<11 years) would be useful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 3 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 4 Vacation
- 5 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 6 Rouen Tour Companies
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Praiano hotel question
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 25 Sabbatical in Tuscany