What are the other train options to get from Brussels to Amsterdam? I have already booked Thalys tickets for Amsterdam-Paris and Paris-Brussels, but I was told I can go to Brussels station and buy the local train service ticket at the window to go to Amsterdam, as we are not looking at any superfast / luxury drain options for this leg of the journey.
I tried checking online and this is only showing the Thalys for advance booking.
Is it easy to go to the window and buy train tickets for the journey on the day of travel? Approximate fares for adults and children (<11 years) would be useful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 UK in May and June
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please