What are the other train options to get from Brussels to Amsterdam? I have already booked Thalys tickets for Amsterdam-Paris and Paris-Brussels, but I was told I can go to Brussels station and buy the local train service ticket at the window to go to Amsterdam, as we are not looking at any superfast / luxury drain options for this leg of the journey.
I tried checking online and this is only showing the Thalys for advance booking.
Is it easy to go to the window and buy train tickets for the journey on the day of travel? Approximate fares for adults and children (<11 years) would be useful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Iceland france spain
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Amalfi coast in august
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 11 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 12 Hiking lake Como
- 13 Prem fares (again)
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living