We will be arriving via EasyJet at Brussels International at 6:40 PM this June 13. We need to make our way to our B&B ('t Walleke, Carmersstraat 41) in Bruges. So, I'm assuming that means a train from the airport to central Brussels to catch the train to Bruges and then taxi or walk to the B&B? Any more specific advice would be appreciated.
Brussels Airport to Bruges B&B
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Cyprus in December
- 22 Cyprus photo gallery
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October