I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
- 1 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 5 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 6 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Almalfi in Late March??
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 12 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 13 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 14 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 Trip to London
- 17 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy