I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 4 Cornwall or Paris?
- 5 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 6 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 9 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 10 spain
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 2 Days in Rome
- 14 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 15 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 16 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 2 full days in Paris
- 22 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 23 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 24 Help with Madrid Location
- 25 Venice, just arrived