I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 2 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 3 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 4 International driving permit required in France?
- 5 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 Netherlands Delta Works
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Cotswolds village base
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 13 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 16 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 19 Wine tour from Verona?
- 20 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands