I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 4 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 5 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 6 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 13 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 14 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 15 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 16 Paris and where else?
- 17 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 18 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 19 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 25 3 weeks in Sicily