I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 2 German Wings
- 3 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 4 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 5 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 6 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 7 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 Budapest Favorites
- 11 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 12 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 13 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 16 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 In Paris on my own
- 19 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 20 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 21 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Croatia
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Great Britain Car Tour Help!