I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Venice in Jan
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 How early to get to CDG
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 24 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 25 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico