I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 2 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 3 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 6 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 7 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 8 Vienna and side trips
- 9 Nature of France
- 10 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 11 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 12 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 13 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 14 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 15 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 16 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 17 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 20 Gift for French business associate
- 21 Back to Provence in 2015
- 22 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 23 where to base in Valle D itria
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May