I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 2 Please help me plan my trip!
- 3 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 4 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 5 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 6 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 7 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 8 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 9 Positano in high season???
- 10 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 11 Travel services for Spain
- 12 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 13 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 14 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 gare de lyon paris
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 20 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 23 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 24 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 25 Tyrol - need general help