I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 3 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 10 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 11 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 23 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?