I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 3 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 4 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 5 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 6 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 7 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 8 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 9 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 10 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 11 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 12 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 13 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 14 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 15 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 16 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 17 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 18 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 19 Greek Island honeymoon
- 20 Garmisch
- 21 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 22 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 23 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?