I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 16 Porto -City Break
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??