I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 3 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 4 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 Getting cash in Spain
- 9 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 14 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 15 Italy things to do?
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 18 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 19 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 20 Whose repsonsible?
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 23 stop in lisboa or not
- 24 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 25 Croacia in october