I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 8 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 11 First time traveler to Ireland
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Spain - Andalucia
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 22 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 23 Lucerne & Zurich
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip