I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 3 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 8 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 9 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 16 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 Night Train - Need help
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Traveling to France
- 22 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 using airbnb for the first time...