I made an inquiry about this two months ago, but wanted to see what the current situation is, in terms of getting in and out of the Brussels airport.
We are scheduled to fly London to Brussels airport on July 8, and then rent a car that Friday afternoon.
We fly back out of Brussels on Sunday July 17 at 7:30am.
Is the airport and car rental service fully operational?
Any sense on how long it takes to get in/get out of the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 5 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 24 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 25 Driving in Italy?