We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY/GET QUALITY ORIGINAL FAKE DOCUMENTS ONLINE <firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 25 trip to norway