We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 UK for 12 days !
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 tour guides in rome
- 16 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 poland to switzerland
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 24 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 25 England/Scotland Itinerary