We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 5 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 8 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 22 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish