We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Spain and Portugal
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 17 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report