We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 Help With Vienna
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Venice Banning Fodors
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.