We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 2 first european holiday itinery
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 Which travel plan?
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary