We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 2 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 car rental advice in Portugal
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 11 Duoro river cruises
- 12 What to wear
- 13 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 14 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 15 Budget for 3 Month's
- 16 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 20 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 22 Traveling in France by train
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe