We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Italy Countryside
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Germany in December 2015
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Vegan in Germany?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano