We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
- 1 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 2 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 3 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 12 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 13 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 14 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 15 Home base in Provence in July
- 16 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 17 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 18 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 19 Moving to Spain
- 20 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 21 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 22 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Granada on Sunday
- 25 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary