We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 7 Back to Provence in 2015
- 8 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 9 Spain trip report
- 10 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 17 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 20 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 23 Tell me about Manchester
- 24 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 25 Food safety in Istanbul.