We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 2 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 2 full days in Paris
- 5 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 12 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 21 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 22 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 23 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard