We have a 4 1/2 hour layover at the Brussels airport in early July. I suspect that's not enough time to rush into the city, see two sights, and rush back to make our connecting flight. So, I'm wondering what, if any, options we have in between flights. Since we'll be arriving on an overnight flight, I'll be really pleased if I could find a place to take a shower (short of renting a hotel room for two hours to do so). Are there showers available and, if so, where? Over than the possibility of freshening up, I tend to think that the options will be limited to lingering over coffee and a croissant and memorizing every item in the duty-free shops while waiting to board our connector. Any suggestions that would assist us would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Brussels Airport: 4 1/2 hour layover - suggestions, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 2 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 3 Best data sim
- 4 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 7 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 8 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 9 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 10 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 11 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 12 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 15 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 16 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 17 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 18 the best of italy?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 23 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands