Need advice on how many nights to spend in Brussels where we are staying and should we do trips to Ghent, Bruges and should we do a eurrail pass or rent a car? We are also travelling to Paris and Vienna, Thank you,appreciate any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 3 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 4 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 5 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 6 Train from Sarlat
- 7 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 8 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 9 Naples vs Sorrento
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 12 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 13 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 16 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!
- 17 Norway in June with parents.
- 18 Seaplane service
- 19 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 20 Liverpool to London
- 21 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 22 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 23 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 24 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?