Need advice on how many nights to spend in Brussels where we are staying and should we do trips to Ghent, Bruges and should we do a eurrail pass or rent a car? We are also travelling to Paris and Vienna, Thank you,appreciate any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 9 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 13 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 14 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 Dresden- tea towel
- 18 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 19 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 20 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport