Need advice on how many nights to spend in Brussels where we are staying and should we do trips to Ghent, Bruges and should we do a eurrail pass or rent a car? We are also travelling to Paris and Vienna, Thank you,appreciate any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with this trip
- 2 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 3 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 4 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 7 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 8 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 10 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 11 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 12 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 A guide to Madrid
- 16 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 17 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 18 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 19 VIGO, SPAIN
- 20 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 21 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 22 Potential trip - Balkans
- 23 Scotland and northern England
- 24 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland