Need advice on how many nights to spend in Brussels where we are staying and should we do trips to Ghent, Bruges and should we do a eurrail pass or rent a car? We are also travelling to Paris and Vienna, Thank you,appreciate any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALO trains need help
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 biking in France
- 5 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 100 years of French gratitude
- 9 London for Free
- 10 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 11 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 12 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 13 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 14 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 Madrid: City Views
- 22 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 23 Amalfi Coast in October
- 24 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 25 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain