going to Brussels this October. Any suggestions what to do?
Heard that tasting belgium beer and chocolate (separately for sure!) is a must do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 13 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 14 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 15 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 16 Threat Level in UK
- 17 Cartagena Spain
- 18 Itinery help Crete
- 19 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Graz in January
- 25 Problem using American bank card in Turkey