Using Eurorail, I just want some suggestions as to which route is best from Brussells to Zurich? What is the best stopover to change train. i understand there is no direct train on this route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 6 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 9 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass