Using Eurorail, I just want some suggestions as to which route is best from Brussells to Zurich? What is the best stopover to change train. i understand there is no direct train on this route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 4 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 First time in France
- 7 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Europe in late January
- 14 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 15 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 18 Prague hotels
- 19 Portugal itinerary help
- 20 Munich
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Puglia or La Langhe
- 23 What to expect over Christmas
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 English Countryside