Minnewater - Planning to come (few coiuples) at the end of May to Brugge I wondered if it will be cold and windy around Minnewater? Our friends don't like too cold&windy places so I'm hesitating. I have read about the legend so it seemed as nice place to visit (we have some time in Brugge).
Are the horse carriadge tours going by this lake in a way it can be seen and experienced to full?
Maybe buses instead?
As for Begijnhof - I've read it is a peaceful place but except of it I wonder it is really a MUST - is it exceptionally pretty or anything (if we compare it to the rest of Brugge)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 3 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 6 Which order should I travel
- 7 Which order should I travel
- 8 Which order should I travel
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 Ravello to Paestum
- 11 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 16 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 17 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 18 What Greek islands should I visit
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest