Minnewater - Planning to come (few coiuples) at the end of May to Brugge I wondered if it will be cold and windy around Minnewater? Our friends don't like too cold&windy places so I'm hesitating. I have read about the legend so it seemed as nice place to visit (we have some time in Brugge).
Are the horse carriadge tours going by this lake in a way it can be seen and experienced to full?
Maybe buses instead?
As for Begijnhof - I've read it is a peaceful place but except of it I wonder it is really a MUST - is it exceptionally pretty or anything (if we compare it to the rest of Brugge)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 4 days in switzerland
- 4 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 5 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Basque country ideas
- 8 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 9 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 12 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 13 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 18 First trip to Italy
- 19 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 20 Travel vs. Babies
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 25 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?