Minnewater - Planning to come (few coiuples) at the end of May to Brugge I wondered if it will be cold and windy around Minnewater? Our friends don't like too cold&windy places so I'm hesitating. I have read about the legend so it seemed as nice place to visit (we have some time in Brugge).
Are the horse carriadge tours going by this lake in a way it can be seen and experienced to full?
Maybe buses instead?
As for Begijnhof - I've read it is a peaceful place but except of it I wonder it is really a MUST - is it exceptionally pretty or anything (if we compare it to the rest of Brugge)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily
- 2 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 driving from prague to salzburg
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 9 Versailles
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 25 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris