Minnewater - Planning to come (few coiuples) at the end of May to Brugge I wondered if it will be cold and windy around Minnewater? Our friends don't like too cold&windy places so I'm hesitating. I have read about the legend so it seemed as nice place to visit (we have some time in Brugge).
Are the horse carriadge tours going by this lake in a way it can be seen and experienced to full?
Maybe buses instead?
As for Begijnhof - I've read it is a peaceful place but except of it I wonder it is really a MUST - is it exceptionally pretty or anything (if we compare it to the rest of Brugge)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 scotland
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Ischia
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?