Minnewater - Planning to come (few coiuples) at the end of May to Brugge I wondered if it will be cold and windy around Minnewater? Our friends don't like too cold&windy places so I'm hesitating. I have read about the legend so it seemed as nice place to visit (we have some time in Brugge).
Are the horse carriadge tours going by this lake in a way it can be seen and experienced to full?
Maybe buses instead?
As for Begijnhof - I've read it is a peaceful place but except of it I wonder it is really a MUST - is it exceptionally pretty or anything (if we compare it to the rest of Brugge)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 2 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 9 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 10 I may be wrong....
- 11 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Hydra, Greece
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 22 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 23 8 Hours in Rome
- 24 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 25 Italy trip with kids - planning help?