Minnewater - Planning to come (few coiuples) at the end of May to Brugge I wondered if it will be cold and windy around Minnewater? Our friends don't like too cold&windy places so I'm hesitating. I have read about the legend so it seemed as nice place to visit (we have some time in Brugge).
Are the horse carriadge tours going by this lake in a way it can be seen and experienced to full?
Maybe buses instead?
As for Begijnhof - I've read it is a peaceful place but except of it I wonder it is really a MUST - is it exceptionally pretty or anything (if we compare it to the rest of Brugge)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily or Rome
- 2 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 3 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 4 Lake Como - basta!
- 5 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 6 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 7 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 8 Italy
- 9 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 10 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 11 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 12 German Train travel
- 13 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 14 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 15 Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid
- 16 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 17 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 18 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 19 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 20 5-6 days in Iceland in May, road trip possible?
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 25 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?