Minnewater - Planning to come (few coiuples) at the end of May to Brugge I wondered if it will be cold and windy around Minnewater? Our friends don't like too cold&windy places so I'm hesitating. I have read about the legend so it seemed as nice place to visit (we have some time in Brugge).
Are the horse carriadge tours going by this lake in a way it can be seen and experienced to full?
Maybe buses instead?
As for Begijnhof - I've read it is a peaceful place but except of it I wonder it is really a MUST - is it exceptionally pretty or anything (if we compare it to the rest of Brugge)?
Brugges question - Minnewater & Begijnhof
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 6 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 7 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets
- 9 4-6 weeks
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Help With Vienna
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Venice Banning Fodors
- 22 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 25 Need Some Italy Planning Help