Would Bruges be a good place to spend Christmas - Christmas eve/ Christmas day?
Where would you suggest to spend Christmas in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 3 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 Rome or Venice first
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 17 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 18 Safety in Rome
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 An evening in London
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 24 Chur or St Moritz?
- 25 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy