We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 5 Madrid apartment input, please
- 6 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 7 December honeymoon in Europe
- 8 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 9 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 10 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 11 How long in Venice?
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 14 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 15 staying a month or so in each place
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 18 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 19 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 20 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 21 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 22 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 23 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 Late night train from Prague