We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 Russian Visa Question
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 5 Camino No-No
- 6 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 7 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 10 Greece for a month with a baby
- 11 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 12 2 Days in Brussels
- 13 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 14 Monet's Giverny
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 17 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 18 Munich Day Trips
- 19 Cookware in France
- 20 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 21 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 22 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 23 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 24 wedding abroad
- 25 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.