We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 one last portugal car rental question
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 6 Europe in 21 days
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Dublin Hostels
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 14 Spain Questions
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Mont St Michel
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)