We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Venice
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Day trips
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!