We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 6 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.