We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 5 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 6 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 13 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct