We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 2 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 3 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 4 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 15 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 16 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 17 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 18 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 19 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 25 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?