We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 3 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 6 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 7 Airbnb scam
- 8 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Europe in winter
- 11 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 12 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 13 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 14 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 15 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 16 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 17 Bodrum to instanbul
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 20 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 21 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland