Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Belgium
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013