Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 3 rand versus euro
- 4 Vacation rental in Provence
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 7 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 8 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 9 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 15 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 18 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 19 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 20 portugal
- 21 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 22 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 London on a sunny day
- 25 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille