Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 3 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 4 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Sardinia in July
- 10 Foggia Day Trip
- 11 Barcelona to Positano
- 12 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 13 15 days in Central Europe
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 London Evening Activity
- 16 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 17 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 18 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 21 Suggestions for France Italy
- 22 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?