Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 2 Please help me give good travel advice
- 3 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 4 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 5 Travel throught Europe
- 6 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 7 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 8 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 DCC on the increase?
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 13 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 14 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 19 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 20 One night for dinner in Rome
- 21 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 22 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 23 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 24 What is your favorite travel app?
- 25 Bernina and Glacier Express routes