Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 6 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 7 Trip to Pyrenees
- 8 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 9 Crete Ancient sites
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 14 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 15 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 16 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 17 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 23 Luggage advice
- 24 Ireland driving vacation
- 25 I booked "Paris in Winter"