Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental at Athens airport
- 2 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 3 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 6 Sea side in Italy
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 9 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Single Malts
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 14 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 15 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 16 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 19 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 20 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 21 Help with Lucerne in April
- 22 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 23 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 24 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip