Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG late September?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 7 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 8 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 12 Best day trips from Paris
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Norway Advice
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 22 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk