Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 2 Bike touring in France
- 3 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 4 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 5 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 6 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 7 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 8 I'm in a funk
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 11 Mama Mia Italy!
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 14 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 15 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 16 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 17 Germany Visa for conference
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 20 travel to western Europe from India
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 One Town on the Amalfi Coast