Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 destination wedding
- 9 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 10 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 London Private Detectives
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Calling Jamikins
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Europe in 21 days