Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 1 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 2 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 3 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 4 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 7 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 8 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 11 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 12 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 13 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 14 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 15 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Heathrow
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 20 A chacun son goût
- 21 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 22 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 23 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 24 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 25 Nice