We'll be in Bruges, probably two nights in June. Is there a specific part of the city we should focus our hotel search on - we'll be arriving and departing by train (from Amsterdam or Brussles, to The Hague via Antwerp), and like to walk everywhere when we're in a new city. Our hotel budget is up to $200 a night, although if there's something nice for less, we'd certainly be happy about it. 3* is fine - we don't need services, but like a clean, modern, nicely designed and decorated hotel. I was just reading another thread where someone chose the Matelote in Antwerp, and that looks right up our alley - if we were staying in Antwerp, it would be perfect!
Bruges hotels - area and specific recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Five nights in Extremadura
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Help with England/Wales tour
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 A Greek sojourn
- 23 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek