We'll be in Bruges, probably two nights in June. Is there a specific part of the city we should focus our hotel search on - we'll be arriving and departing by train (from Amsterdam or Brussles, to The Hague via Antwerp), and like to walk everywhere when we're in a new city. Our hotel budget is up to $200 a night, although if there's something nice for less, we'd certainly be happy about it. 3* is fine - we don't need services, but like a clean, modern, nicely designed and decorated hotel. I was just reading another thread where someone chose the Matelote in Antwerp, and that looks right up our alley - if we were staying in Antwerp, it would be perfect!
Bruges hotels - area and specific recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 6 Swiss rail passes
- 7 Day trip on the Rhine
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 Day trips from Marseille
- 17 train to Vernon France
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Venice
- 23 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 24 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?