We'll be in Bruges, probably two nights in June. Is there a specific part of the city we should focus our hotel search on - we'll be arriving and departing by train (from Amsterdam or Brussles, to The Hague via Antwerp), and like to walk everywhere when we're in a new city. Our hotel budget is up to $200 a night, although if there's something nice for less, we'd certainly be happy about it. 3* is fine - we don't need services, but like a clean, modern, nicely designed and decorated hotel. I was just reading another thread where someone chose the Matelote in Antwerp, and that looks right up our alley - if we were staying in Antwerp, it would be perfect!
Bruges hotels - area and specific recommendations?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 12 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Belgium
- 22 Navigo Decouverte
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia