We'll be in Bruges, probably two nights in June. Is there a specific part of the city we should focus our hotel search on - we'll be arriving and departing by train (from Amsterdam or Brussles, to The Hague via Antwerp), and like to walk everywhere when we're in a new city. Our hotel budget is up to $200 a night, although if there's something nice for less, we'd certainly be happy about it. 3* is fine - we don't need services, but like a clean, modern, nicely designed and decorated hotel. I was just reading another thread where someone chose the Matelote in Antwerp, and that looks right up our alley - if we were staying in Antwerp, it would be perfect!
Bruges hotels - area and specific recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 What to wear
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Tipping in Greece
- 13 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 14 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Timing a river cruise
- 18 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 19 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 20 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 21 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 I need a haircut
- 24 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??