We'll be in Bruges, probably two nights in June. Is there a specific part of the city we should focus our hotel search on - we'll be arriving and departing by train (from Amsterdam or Brussles, to The Hague via Antwerp), and like to walk everywhere when we're in a new city. Our hotel budget is up to $200 a night, although if there's something nice for less, we'd certainly be happy about it. 3* is fine - we don't need services, but like a clean, modern, nicely designed and decorated hotel. I was just reading another thread where someone chose the Matelote in Antwerp, and that looks right up our alley - if we were staying in Antwerp, it would be perfect!
Bruges hotels - area and specific recommendations?
- 1 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 2 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 3 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 4 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 8 Places to visit from London
- 9 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 10 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 11 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 14 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 15 Getting the best our of Europe
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 18 Paris museums free admission
- 19 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 20 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 21 Spain with kids
- 22 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 25 Meeting up at CDG