I have heard there is a place in Slovenia where you can see Brown Bears in their natural habitat. Does anyone know more about it and how to contact them? Perhaps there is an email. Thank you
Brown Bear sites Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 2 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 6 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 9 Athens and which islands?
- 10 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 11 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 14 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 15 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 16 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 17 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 18 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 19 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 22 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days