We leave for our five week trip to France and Spain tomorrow. Our four year old broke her arm last week. We have been given medical clearance to travel, she has a special cast safe for the flight etc. Our travel insurance will cover all and any expenses associated with the arm, so cost is not an issue.
My question is, in France and Spain, if we need to get it looked at, would we normally just attend a children's hospital. Do they separate it like this? We're in Paris, Loire, and Provence and later in Barcelona, Madrid, Granada. Any general tips in accessing this type of care? Where I'm from there are hospitals I would take my kid to and hospitals I wouldn't, so just trying to work it out, just in case, before we go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 driving from ancona to rome
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy