We leave for our five week trip to France and Spain tomorrow. Our four year old broke her arm last week. We have been given medical clearance to travel, she has a special cast safe for the flight etc. Our travel insurance will cover all and any expenses associated with the arm, so cost is not an issue.
My question is, in France and Spain, if we need to get it looked at, would we normally just attend a children's hospital. Do they separate it like this? We're in Paris, Loire, and Provence and later in Barcelona, Madrid, Granada. Any general tips in accessing this type of care? Where I'm from there are hospitals I would take my kid to and hospitals I wouldn't, so just trying to work it out, just in case, before we go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Paris in August
- 3 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 10 Getting around London
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Wine Tasting in France
- 13 Iceland in January/February
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Places to visit from Zurich
- 21 Loire Valley restaurants
- 22 Rome Water Shortage
- 23 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 24 Appenzell in December?
- 25 Driving in Italy