We leave for our five week trip to France and Spain tomorrow. Our four year old broke her arm last week. We have been given medical clearance to travel, she has a special cast safe for the flight etc. Our travel insurance will cover all and any expenses associated with the arm, so cost is not an issue.
My question is, in France and Spain, if we need to get it looked at, would we normally just attend a children's hospital. Do they separate it like this? We're in Paris, Loire, and Provence and later in Barcelona, Madrid, Granada. Any general tips in accessing this type of care? Where I'm from there are hospitals I would take my kid to and hospitals I wouldn't, so just trying to work it out, just in case, before we go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라▥온라인카지노추천
- 2 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노〉슈퍼카지노
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?