We leave for our five week trip to France and Spain tomorrow. Our four year old broke her arm last week. We have been given medical clearance to travel, she has a special cast safe for the flight etc. Our travel insurance will cover all and any expenses associated with the arm, so cost is not an issue.
My question is, in France and Spain, if we need to get it looked at, would we normally just attend a children's hospital. Do they separate it like this? We're in Paris, Loire, and Provence and later in Barcelona, Madrid, Granada. Any general tips in accessing this type of care? Where I'm from there are hospitals I would take my kid to and hospitals I wouldn't, so just trying to work it out, just in case, before we go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 7 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 YIKES!
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Final Four
- 14 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 19 Cash machines ATM
- 20 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 21 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Getting around Lisbon