We leave for our five week trip to France and Spain tomorrow. Our four year old broke her arm last week. We have been given medical clearance to travel, she has a special cast safe for the flight etc. Our travel insurance will cover all and any expenses associated with the arm, so cost is not an issue.
My question is, in France and Spain, if we need to get it looked at, would we normally just attend a children's hospital. Do they separate it like this? We're in Paris, Loire, and Provence and later in Barcelona, Madrid, Granada. Any general tips in accessing this type of care? Where I'm from there are hospitals I would take my kid to and hospitals I wouldn't, so just trying to work it out, just in case, before we go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Praiano
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 9 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 10 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 11 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 12 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 13 Canal du Midi
- 14 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 17 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations