We leave for our five week trip to France and Spain tomorrow. Our four year old broke her arm last week. We have been given medical clearance to travel, she has a special cast safe for the flight etc. Our travel insurance will cover all and any expenses associated with the arm, so cost is not an issue.
My question is, in France and Spain, if we need to get it looked at, would we normally just attend a children's hospital. Do they separate it like this? We're in Paris, Loire, and Provence and later in Barcelona, Madrid, Granada. Any general tips in accessing this type of care? Where I'm from there are hospitals I would take my kid to and hospitals I wouldn't, so just trying to work it out, just in case, before we go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Germany in December Trip Report
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 11 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 12 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 13 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 14 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 15 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Azores in February
- 18 Trains in Alps and UK
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland