Have an emergency question -- would I encounter any glitches in transportation turning in a rental car in Brive on a Sunday, catching a train to Paris and then the Eurostar to London? I need answers -- help! As the hotel I want to book in London fills up way ahead of time. Thanks for any input. I"m just wondering if any train routes along the way don't run on Sunday or something else I'm not aware of.
Brive to London--Possible on a Sunday?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 Portugal in September
- 4 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 20 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 21 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 22 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 23 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013