2 nights in Perros-Guirec area
1 night in Carnac or Guerande area
1 night further along the route to Dordogne area
We would like to spend 2 nights near the Pink Granite Trail to experience the Brittany coast. Any suggestions for accommodations in a good location, overlooking the water?
It seems it will then take 2 nights at 2 different stops on the road to get to the Dordogne area. We would like to know if there are "not to be missed" places we should see along the way. We are interested in the coastal route.
Would stops in Quimper, Pont-Aven, Belon, and Carnac be a good idea? Other suggestions? Where would a good place to spend the first night be?
Any ideas for stops on the 2nd day of driving to the Dordogne or places to spend that night?
We are not sure how long each day of driving (with stops) will be, but we hope to drive no more than 5-6 hours a day.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 An evening in London
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?
Brittany (Perros-Guirec) to Dordogne - Itinerary, Accommodations, Stops?