2 nights in Perros-Guirec area
1 night in Carnac or Guerande area
1 night further along the route to Dordogne area
We would like to spend 2 nights near the Pink Granite Trail to experience the Brittany coast. Any suggestions for accommodations in a good location, overlooking the water?
It seems it will then take 2 nights at 2 different stops on the road to get to the Dordogne area. We would like to know if there are "not to be missed" places we should see along the way. We are interested in the coastal route.
Would stops in Quimper, Pont-Aven, Belon, and Carnac be a good idea? Other suggestions? Where would a good place to spend the first night be?
Any ideas for stops on the 2nd day of driving to the Dordogne or places to spend that night?
We are not sure how long each day of driving (with stops) will be, but we hope to drive no more than 5-6 hours a day.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
Brittany (Perros-Guirec) to Dordogne - Itinerary, Accommodations, Stops?