2 nights in Perros-Guirec area
1 night in Carnac or Guerande area
1 night further along the route to Dordogne area
We would like to spend 2 nights near the Pink Granite Trail to experience the Brittany coast. Any suggestions for accommodations in a good location, overlooking the water?
It seems it will then take 2 nights at 2 different stops on the road to get to the Dordogne area. We would like to know if there are "not to be missed" places we should see along the way. We are interested in the coastal route.
Would stops in Quimper, Pont-Aven, Belon, and Carnac be a good idea? Other suggestions? Where would a good place to spend the first night be?
Any ideas for stops on the 2nd day of driving to the Dordogne or places to spend that night?
We are not sure how long each day of driving (with stops) will be, but we hope to drive no more than 5-6 hours a day.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Overnight trip from Barcelona
Brittany (Perros-Guirec) to Dordogne - Itinerary, Accommodations, Stops?