I am trying to decide on a trip in france following my 4 day stay in Paris.
Im deciding between Brittany and Alsace as I have not been to either region.
Wondering which one to go to.
I know they are very different ...wine region vs coast...but wondering if anyone has been to both and can advise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Greek fuel cost
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 10 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Day trips from Florence
- 14 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Madrid/Lisbon
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation