I am trying to decide on a trip in france following my 4 day stay in Paris.
Im deciding between Brittany and Alsace as I have not been to either region.
Wondering which one to go to.
I know they are very different ...wine region vs coast...but wondering if anyone has been to both and can advise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 6 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 7 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 13 House Hunting in France
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Tour of Northern Italy
- 16 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 17 Cognac transportation?
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 20 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 21 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 22 Granada to Madrid
- 23 San Sebastian
- 24 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 25 Hotel in Vienna