DH and I have reserved an apartment in Paris the second week of October. We've been planning to visit Brittany & Normandy for 10-14 days _after_ the week in Paris. However, now we're wondering whether that is a good idea or if we should visit prior to our week in Paris. We haven't made airline reservations yet so we have flexibility. We love travelling in the fall -- less crowds, generally reasonable weather, but am wondering if that approach works in this region. I should mention that DH loves oysters and hopes to find oysters in season when we are there. Any recommendations?
Brittany & Normandy -- Sooner or Later?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Prague Main Train Station
- 3 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 12 Train travel in Europe
- 13 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 25 Itinerary Questions