I would need Your help planning my trip to north of France, as a 30 yers old couple we are looking for amazing wievs, good food and wine, long walks troughout cosy towns. We will be going in the second week of July.
I don't know which town to choose for a base to visit the surrounding towns or places, how many days would I need in each of them?,
I'll be driving from Belgium/Gent and comming bck thrue Metz/France towards Germny.
Here is a list of places we would like to see - let me know which of them are wotrh it, or should I add others? In total the trip should take 15 days.
1. Fecamp, Le Treport, Etretat, St Valery en Caux
2. on the way to Rouen: Honfleur and Deaville
3. Caaen, Bayeux, Omaha beach, Pointe de Hoc (for the sundown) and US military cementary
4. St Malo, Dinan, Cancale, Mont St Michel, Rennes, Cap Frehel
Which of the towns in each point should be our base? Or should we stay in more than one for every point?
from there we will be driving back thrue Paris>>Metz>>Stutgart.
We want to stay in hotelsor some good B&B - white bedclothes and good breakfast is crucial.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 London Theater
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 3nights in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns