I would need Your help planning my trip to north of France, as a 30 yers old couple we are looking for amazing wievs, good food and wine, long walks troughout cosy towns. We will be going in the second week of July.
I don't know which town to choose for a base to visit the surrounding towns or places, how many days would I need in each of them?,
I'll be driving from Belgium/Gent and comming bck thrue Metz/France towards Germny.
Here is a list of places we would like to see - let me know which of them are wotrh it, or should I add others? In total the trip should take 15 days.
1. Fecamp, Le Treport, Etretat, St Valery en Caux
2. on the way to Rouen: Honfleur and Deaville
3. Caaen, Bayeux, Omaha beach, Pointe de Hoc (for the sundown) and US military cementary
4. St Malo, Dinan, Cancale, Mont St Michel, Rennes, Cap Frehel
Which of the towns in each point should be our base? Or should we stay in more than one for every point?
from there we will be driving back thrue Paris>>Metz>>Stutgart.
We want to stay in hotelsor some good B&B - white bedclothes and good breakfast is crucial.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Bruges
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 19 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 20 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice