I would need Your help planning my trip to north of France, as a 30 yers old couple we are looking for amazing wievs, good food and wine, long walks troughout cosy towns. We will be going in the second week of July.
I don't know which town to choose for a base to visit the surrounding towns or places, how many days would I need in each of them?,
I'll be driving from Belgium/Gent and comming bck thrue Metz/France towards Germny.
Here is a list of places we would like to see - let me know which of them are wotrh it, or should I add others? In total the trip should take 15 days.
1. Fecamp, Le Treport, Etretat, St Valery en Caux
2. on the way to Rouen: Honfleur and Deaville
3. Caaen, Bayeux, Omaha beach, Pointe de Hoc (for the sundown) and US military cementary
4. St Malo, Dinan, Cancale, Mont St Michel, Rennes, Cap Frehel
Which of the towns in each point should be our base? Or should we stay in more than one for every point?
from there we will be driving back thrue Paris>>Metz>>Stutgart.
We want to stay in hotelsor some good B&B - white bedclothes and good breakfast is crucial.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 5 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.