I would need Your help planning my trip to north of France, as a 30 yers old couple we are looking for amazing wievs, good food and wine, long walks troughout cosy towns. We will be going in the second week of July.
I don't know which town to choose for a base to visit the surrounding towns or places, how many days would I need in each of them?,
I'll be driving from Belgium/Gent and comming bck thrue Metz/France towards Germny.
Here is a list of places we would like to see - let me know which of them are wotrh it, or should I add others? In total the trip should take 15 days.
1. Fecamp, Le Treport, Etretat, St Valery en Caux
2. on the way to Rouen: Honfleur and Deaville
3. Caaen, Bayeux, Omaha beach, Pointe de Hoc (for the sundown) and US military cementary
4. St Malo, Dinan, Cancale, Mont St Michel, Rennes, Cap Frehel
Which of the towns in each point should be our base? Or should we stay in more than one for every point?
from there we will be driving back thrue Paris>>Metz>>Stutgart.
We want to stay in hotelsor some good B&B - white bedclothes and good breakfast is crucial.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 33카지노 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 온라인카지노
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report