I used to think that I was reasonably intelligent. I've been looking at the BritRail website and have been trying to determine whether I need a Consecutive or Flexible Pass. I will be traveling by train on the19th of October, then again on the 22nd, then the 26th and finally the 29th. With the Consecutive Pass does one need to travel by train each day, ie, the 19th, 20th, 21st, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 9 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 23 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?