I used to think that I was reasonably intelligent. I've been looking at the BritRail website and have been trying to determine whether I need a Consecutive or Flexible Pass. I will be traveling by train on the19th of October, then again on the 22nd, then the 26th and finally the 29th. With the Consecutive Pass does one need to travel by train each day, ie, the 19th, 20th, 21st, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 4 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Drawing courses in Paris
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 11 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 15 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 16 cell phones in France
- 17 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 18 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 19 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 20 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 21 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 22 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 23 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 24 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...