Has anyone ordered from this company? I found them by doing a search for Yorkshire pudding mixes (tried twice with recipes I found on the web and it just wasn't the same, so I thought I'd try a mix...). The web site is www.britishsupplies.com, and it's a store that offers British foods, teas, candies, etc. Thanks, Jan (twina)
British Supplies - Cape Cod
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 2 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 3 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 7 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 8 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 9 Travel in Spain
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 14 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 15 Lucerne where to stay
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 France: CDG to Beaune
- 21 Athens licensed tour guide
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy