Has anyone ordered from this company? I found them by doing a search for Yorkshire pudding mixes (tried twice with recipes I found on the web and it just wasn't the same, so I thought I'd try a mix...). The web site is www.britishsupplies.com, and it's a store that offers British foods, teas, candies, etc. Thanks, Jan (twina)
British Supplies - Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Provence in November
- 6 When to go to Sicily
- 7 Itinerary advise needed
- 8 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Wengen to Torino?
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 13 Working Holiday in Germany
- 14 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 15 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 16 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 19 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Transport in Venice