Has anyone ordered from this company? I found them by doing a search for Yorkshire pudding mixes (tried twice with recipes I found on the web and it just wasn't the same, so I thought I'd try a mix...). The web site is www.britishsupplies.com, and it's a store that offers British foods, teas, candies, etc. Thanks, Jan (twina)
British Supplies - Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 3 driving in france with kids
- 4 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 5 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 25 Skippered Charter Greece Islands