I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 4 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Trains in Alps and UK
- 7 CDG airport and connection time
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 San Sebastian
- 12 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 13 car for four adults and four bikes
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 Barcelona cooking classes
- 16 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 Itinerary and transportation suggestions