I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
"British" play recommendation - for teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Back home problems with sim card
- 3 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Budapest
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 Budapest--baggage storage
- 12 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?