I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
"British" play recommendation - for teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 4 Seville hotels
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 7 Italy
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Lavender Fields
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 Munich
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 21 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 museum passes in Rome