I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
"British" play recommendation - for teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 8 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 9 American Express
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??