I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 Holding bags in Paris
- 3 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 4 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 5 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 6 Barcelona to south of France
- 7 England/Scotland In January questions
- 8 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 9 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 10 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 11 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 12 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 13 Place to stay in London
- 14 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 15 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 16 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 17 Cornwall and Germany
- 18 Edinburgh Questions...
- 19 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 22 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 23 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 24 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe