I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
"British" play recommendation - for teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tulips in the Netherland
- 2 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 3 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 4 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 French open
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?