I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 4 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 5 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 17 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 18 Ravello to Paestum
- 19 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 20 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 21 Girona and Besalau
- 22 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 23 London Itinerary and Questions
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 4 flats for a month in Ireland