I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온카∽아시안카지노
- 2 바카라머니＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라☞온라인카지노주소
- 3 바카라머니＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라·라이브카지노
- 4 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Place to stay
- 9 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 10 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 11 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 London advice
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 16 Another Question re Scotland
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Valencia, Spain
- 20 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 Driver"s License & Language