I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from ravenna to parma
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 4 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 7 Madrid city centre?
- 8 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 9 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 counselling in West London
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 16 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 17 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 18 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 19 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 20 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne