I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
"British" play recommendation - for teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Satnav maps update
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 4 Rolling bags in Venice
- 5 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 6 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 7 Big and little towns of Europe
- 8 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 9 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 10 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 11 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 12 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Tell me about Manchester
- 17 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 20 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 21 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 22 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 23 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please