I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Amalfi Coast
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 12 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 13 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 16 IWM
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Iceland trip report!
- 23 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please