I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Night Bus?
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 16 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 20 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 23 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 24 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 25 Itinerary Help: France in Late September