I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 Where to stay in London?
- 4 Loving Lisbon
- 5 Booking hotels before trains
- 6 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 9 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 10 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 11 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 1 way ticket
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 22 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 25 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome