I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 2 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/bio-x4/
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 8 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 9 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 10 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 17 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 18 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 19 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 22 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 23 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Edinburgh Nightlife