I've read most of the posts around theatre but am not finding exactly what I need. My family, including two older teenage sons, will be in London June 9 & 10 (2011) and I would love to take them to the theatre in the evening (they are too young to go club hopping...or I am too old!).
I'd like to take them to a non-broadway, 'british' play if possible. With over 200 plays available I'm having trouble finding something appropriate. Any suggestions? worst case I can go to Les Miz as it is always a good show but I'm hoping to find something more 'british' if that makes sense?
Looking forward to hearing suggestions from the experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 8 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 11 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 12 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Apartment Montreux area
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 Europe First Timers
- 21 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 22 Safety in Rome
- 23 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?